Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
J. Benjamin Black
Ben Black focuses his practice on helping individuals who have been seriously injured by toxic exposures and defective products in Texas and Louisiana.
Ben grew up in Austin and received both his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Texas. He is a third generation lawyer who enjoys practicing with his cousins, John and Robert Black.
Ben is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Houston Trial Lawyers Association, and the Houston Young Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice in Texas.
Areas of Practice:
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- Texas, 2010
- The University of Texas School of Law
- University of Texas at Austin
B.A., 2007 in History/Government
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association