Big Law Firm Experience and a Caring Touch
All of our lead attorneys have worked at large law firms. We believe that these firms are great places to learn the art of practicing law. They are great places for lawyers to prove their skills. Unfortunately, they don't really provide the opportunity to represent individuals on a one-on-one basis.
That is why we formed Heard Robins Cloud & Black LLP. As a medium-size firm, we are now able to appropriately focus on your case. We can get to know you. We can get to know your needs. We can now offer you the level of personal care that you deserve.
Our Credentials Speak Volumes
Over the years, our Attorneys have built an impressive list of honors, accolades and credentials. Among the items you will see if you look at our team members' accomplishments are:
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Named one of the country's top trial lawyers by Lawyers Weekly USA
- Included on the list of Texas Super Lawyers
- Voted by peers to be included in the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Of course, this list pales in comparison to the countless people we have helped to achieve positive results in a wide range of personal injury and business litigation cases, many of which were nationally publicized.
A New Way to Achieve Positive Results
We've seen the old way of doing things. All too often, it is cold, impersonal and ineffective when it comes to getting results that make a difference. We think you're ready for a new way to achieve positive results.
- We are progressive. We take the time to listen to you, learn about your needs and educate you about your choices. We take the steps that you want us to take.
- We are experienced. Our team has taken on some of the most unique and challenging cases that have come our way. We have seen a lot. We have overcome impressive obstacles.
- We are aggressive. When it comes to achieving the goals that you want us to achieve, we are willing to exhaust all of our energy. We believe in seeing things through to the end. We believe that's what you deserve from your attorney.
Free Consultations | Bilingual Services | No Fee Unless We Win
E-mail us or call us at 1 (866) 517-9520 to discuss your case with an experienced attorney. Whether your case involves a truck accident, a contract dispute or any other personal injury or business law case, we can help.